Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Christmas is in full swing here in Walt Disney World.  We skipped straight over thanksgiving and not even a week from Halloween we started the Christmas parties.  I will not have the opportunity to work any cookie shifts however the parties seem to be a lot of fun as they present a fun Holiday Wishes fireworks show and parade along with free hot chocolate and cookies!  The castle is also decorated beautifully and covered with lights!

A week ago, I was able to go to Hollywood Studios for the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights and let me tell you it was a spectacle!  I have never seen so many lights before in my life.  The Streets of America are filled to the brim with lights that dance along to versions of timeless Christmas songs.  Scott and I were also went to La Nouba, Downtown Disney's Cirque du Soleil show.  It was absolutely spectacular.  I have never seen so much talent in person! 

A few weeks ago, I celebrated my 21st birthday.  It was a blast even though I had to work the night of.  Then the next day my family came to town!  It was a blast as Trevor and I exchanged birthday presents (especially when he wore his hat all the next day!)  It was raining the morning we went to Hollywood Studios however Mom and I powered through it to go on Tower of Terror!  Highlights of the evening included going to two shows of The American Idol Experience and eating dinner at the Sci-Fi Dine In theatre.  The Sci-Fi was amazing because we ate, two-by-two, sitting in cars that face a giant movie screen playing clips from old sci-fi horror films!  The next day, we went to Epcot in the morning, walked around the Boardwalk, and Magic Kingdom in the afternoon.  Everything timed out and we were able to do everything we wanted!  I still wasn't able to get Trevor on Space Mountain but maybe someday.  It was all together a great visit and I can't wait to see them again in December!



I have a very big couple of weeks ahead and will try to keep this updated very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment