Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Journey Thus Far


The Disney College Program is already proving to change my life for the better!  I am having a ton of fun and keeping VERY busy!  My days have been full of Traditions, park visits, and training!  I have also met some fantastic friends along the way!  My first day of training was August 20 and involved a tour of the Magic Kingdom and finding out that I am working on Space Mountain!  This is one of the most popular attractions at any of the Disney parks and should definitely keep me on my toes! 

The next day included more basic training for all the Tomorrowland attractions.  Our group even got to meet PUSH, the trash can that moves around and talks to guests!  He called us the Tomorrowland parade and initiated us into the PUSH fan club by making us perform "I'm A Little Tea Cup." 

Today we started training at the Mountain which was thrilling and frightening at the same time!  There is so much we have to be on alert for as each guest's safety is in our hands at all times.  I had a blast meeting my trainer who is also from Iowa!  It was an all around fun, stressful day and it will only get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment